COUNTY ORGANIZED: 1846
COUNTY NAMED FOR: Andrew Jackson Titus, an early Red River County settler.
COUNTY SEATS: One -
COUNTY SEAT NAMED FOR:
COURTHOUSES: Five - 1846, 1851, 1859, 186?,
STANDING: One - 1895 courthouse that is buried under remodeling projects completed in 1940 and 1962.
In 1995, the building was restored back to the look
following the 1940 remodeling project.