Kleberg County Courthouse
Kingsville, Texas
 
 
     
 
 
 Completed - 1914
Architect - Atlee B. Ayres
Photo: Robert Deering 6/27/2015

COUNTY ORGANIZED: 1913

COUNTY NAMED FOR: Robert Justus Kleberg, whose son, also named Robert Justus Kleberg, was manager of the King Ranch.

COUNTY SEATS: One - Kingsville.

COUNTY SEAT NAMED FOR: Captain Richard and Henrietta King.

COURTHOUSES: One - 1914

STANDING: One - 1914 Texas Renissance building with some Classical features, built of brick, tile, and concrete.

LOCATION:  700 E Kleberg Ave, Kleberg, TX

 
 

1914 Courthouse
Postcard Image
 

1914 Courthouse
Photo: Robert Deering 1974