Jim Hogg County Courthouse
Hebbronville, Texas
 
 
     
 
 
 Completed - 1913
Architect - H. T. Phelps
Photos: Robert Deering 9/4/2005
 

COUNTY ORGANIZED: 1913

COUNTY NAMED FOR: Governor James Stephen Hogg

COUNTY SEATS: One - Hebbronville.

COUNTY SEAT NAMED FOR: James R. Hebbron, a local rancher, who arranged for the sale of land for the new townsite.

COURTHOUSES: One - 1913

STANDING: One - 1913 Texas Renaissance courthouse that has been remodeled to include Neoclassical elements.

ADDRESS:  205 E Tilley, Hebronville, Texas

 
 

1913 Courthouse
Photo: Texas DoT 1939