COUNTY NAMED FOR:
Brazos River, originally the Brazos de Dios (Arms of God in Spanish), which is the longest river in Texas.
COUNTY SEATS: Two -
COUNTY SEAT NAMED FOR:
William Joel Bryan, early Texas revolutionary, planter, and landowner.
COURTHOUSES: Six - 1843, 1846, and 1853 in Boonville; 1871, 1892, and 1955 in Bryan.
STANDING: One -1955 Modern courthouse. Significant additions and alterations have been made to the original structure.
LOCATION: 300 E
26th St, Bryan, TX