Noble County Courthouse
Perry, Oklahoma
 
 
     
 
 
 Completed - 1915
Architect - J. W. Hawk
Photos: Robert Deering 4/23/2006
 
 
 
1907 Courthouse
 
 
1915 Courthouse
 

COUNTY ORGANIZED: 1907 from Noble County, Oklahoma Territory.

COUNTY NAMED FOR: 
John M. Noble of St. Louis, Secretary of the Department of the Interior under President Harrison.

COUNTY SEAT NAMED FOR:  J. A. Perry, a member of the Cherokee Strip Commission during the administration of President Grover Cleveland.

COURTHOUSES: 1907 and 1915

STANDING:
 1915 Courthouse

ADDRESS:  300 Courthouse Drive, Perry, Oklahoma

 

Perry, Oklahoma
Photos: Robert Deering 4/23/2006


First Baptist Church of Perry