Marshall County Courthouse
Madill, Oklahoma
 
 
     
 
 Completed - 1914
Architect - Jewell Hicks
Photos: Robert Deering 6/17/2013
 
 

1914 Courthouse
Photo: Robert Deering 3/21/2005
 
 
 

COUNTY ORGANIZED: 1907

COUNTY NAMED FOR: 
George A. Henshaw, a memeber of the Oklahoma Constitutional Convention, named the county in honor of his mother with her maiden name

COUNTY SEAT NAMED FOR: George A. Madill, an attorney for the Frisco Railroad.

STANDING:
 1914 Courthouse

ADDRESS: 100 E. Main Street, Madill, Oklahoma

 

Madill, Oklahoma
Photos: Robert Deering 6/17/2013


Madill Business District

First Baptist Church of Madill

Sculpture in Downtown Madill

U. S. Post Office in Madill