Lincoln County Courthouse
Chandler, Oklahoma
 
 
     
 
 
 Completed - 1969
Architect - Hudgins, Thompson, Ball & Associates
Photos: Robert Deering 4/23/2006
 
 
 
1907 Courthouse
 
 
 

COUNTY ORGANIZED: 1907 from Lincoln County, Oklahoma Territory.

COUNTY NAMED FOR: 
President Abraham Lincoln.

COUNTY SEAT NAMED FOR: George Chandler, assistant secretary of the intrior under President Harrison.

COURTHOUSES: 1907 and 1969

STANDING:
 1969 modern brick building.

ADDRESS:  811 Manvel Avenue, Chandler, Oklahoma

 

Chandler, Oklahoma
Photos: Robert Deering 4/23/2006


U. S. Post Office in Chandler

First Baptist Church of Chandler