Hughes County Courthouse
Holdenville, Oklahoma
 
 
     
 
 
 Completed - 1965
Architect - Phelps-Spitz & Associates
Photos: Robert Deering 4/16/2003
 
 
 
1920 Courthouse
 
 
 

COUNTY ORGANIZED: 1907.

COUNTY NAMED FOR: 
W. C. Hughes, a member of the Oklahoma Constitutional Convention.

COUNTY SEAT NAMED FOR: J. F. Holden, general manager of the Choctaw, Oklahoma and Gulf Railroad.

COURTHOUSES: 1920 & 1965

STANDING:
 1965 Modern Courthouse

ADDRESS:  200 N Broadway, Holdenville, Oklahoma

 

Holdenville, Oklahoma
Photos: Robert Deering 4/16/2003


U. S. Post Office in Holdenville