Harper County Courthouse
Buffalo, Oklahoma
 
 
     
 
 
 Completed - 1927
Architect - Maurice Jayne
Photos: Robert Deering 4/22/2006
 
 
 
1927 Courthouse
Undated Photo
 
 
 

COUNTY ORGANIZED: 1907 from a portion of Woodward County, Oklahoma Territory.

COUNTY NAMED FOR: 
Oscar G. Harper, a clerk of the Oklahoma Constitutional Convention.

COUNTY SEAT NAMED FOR:  Nearby Buffalo Creek.

COURTHOUSES:

STANDING:
 1927 brick Courthouse with neoclassical style details. The building's classical accents include ionic pilasters and a classical portico over the first floor entryway.

ADDRESS:  311 SW 1st Street, Buffalo, Oklahoma