Harmon County Courthouse
Hollis, Oklahoma
 
 
     
 
 
 Completed - 1926
Architect - Layton, Hicks, & Forsyth
Photos: Robert Deering 4/2/2005
 
 
 
1926 Courthouse
Undated Photo
 
 
 

COUNTY ORGANIZED: 1909 from a portion Greer County.

COUNTY NAMED FOR: 
Judson C. Harmon, Governor of Ohio and later United States Secretary of State.

COUNTY SEAT NAMED FOR: George C. Hollis, townsite promoter.

COURTHOUSES:

STANDING:
 1926 Brick Courthouse

ADDRESS:  114 W Hollis Street, Hollis, Oklahoma