Grant County Courthouse
Medford, Oklahoma
 
 
     
 
 
 Completed - 1910
Architect - Albert A. Traver
Photos: Robert Deering 4/22/2006
 
 
 
1910 Courthouse
Undated Photo
 
 
 

COUNTY ORGANIZED: 1907 from a portion of Greer County, Oklahoma Territory.

COUNTY NAMED FOR: 
Confederate soldier Major General Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson.

COUNTY SEAT NAMED FOR: It is generally believed that Medford was named for Medford, Massachusetts, the hometown of a railroad official.

COURTHOUSES:

STANDING:
 1910 redbrick building in the Classical Revival style.

ADDRESS:  100 E Guthrie, Medford, Oklahoma