COUNTY ORGANIZED: 1856
COUNTY NAMED FOR: Col. William C. Young, early settler, soldier, jurist, and official.
COUNTY SEATS: Two -
COUNTY SEAT NAMED FOR: The site was first settled in 1871 by Gustavus A. and
Edwin S. Graham, who gave their name to the townsite.
COURTHOUSES: Three - 1876, 1884, and 1932.
STANDING: One -1932 Modern
courthouse of limestone and concrete