Wilson County Courthouse
Floresville, Texas
 
 
     
 
 
 Completed - 1885
Architect - Alfred Giles
Photos: Robert Deering 9/13/2002
 

COUNTY ORGANIZED: 1860

COUNTY NAMED FOR: Somervell expedition member and legislator, James C. Wilson.

COUNTY SEATS: Three - Sutherland Springs, Lodi, and Floresville

COUNTY SEAT NAMED FOR: The family of Canary Island immigrant Don Francisco Flores de Abrego.

COURTHOUSES: Two -1872 and 1884.

STANDING:  One -1884 Italianate courthouse built of brick.

 
 

1885 Courthouse
Photo: Texas DoT 1939