COUNTY ORGANIZED: 1876
COUNTY NAMED FOR: Captain Burr H. Duval, who was killed in the battle of Goliad.
COUNTY SEAT NAMED FOR: The county seat is located at the junction of San Diego and Rosita creeks, and used San Diego for its name.
Two - 1897 and 1916
STANDING: One -1916 Classical Revival brick courthouse. The building also has an annex, which was constructed before World War II.
ADDRESS: 100 S Bexar, San