Wagoner County Courthouse
Wagoner, Oklahoma
 
 
     
 
 
 Completed - 1940
Architect - Josiah L. Davis
Photos: Robert Deering 4/23/2006
 
 
 
1908 Courthouse
 
 
1940 Courthouse
Before Modifications
 

COUNTY ORGANIZED: 1907.

COUNTY NAMED FOR: 
"Big Foot" Wagoner of Parsons, Kansas, a train dispatcher.

COUNTY SEAT NAMED FOR: Same as the county.

COURTHOUSES:
1908 and 1940.  The 1908 building was a former Federal Court building constructed in 1897. 

STANDING:
 1940 Courthouse that has been remodeled and expanded over the years, altering its appearance.

ADDRESS:  307 E Cherokee Street, Wagoner, Oklahoma