Stephens County Courthouse
Duncan, Oklahoma
 
 
     
 
 
 Completed - 1968
Architect - Jones, Halley, & Associates
Photos: Robert Deering 4/21/2006
 
 
 
1921 Courthouse
 
 
 

COUNTY ORGANIZED: 1907 from portions of Comanche County, Oklahoma Territory, and the Choctaw Nation.

COUNTY NAMED FOR: 
John H. Stephens, member of Congress from Texas.

COUNTY SEAT NAMED FOR: William Duncan of the Chickasaw tribe, a local resident.

COURTHOUSES: 1921 and 1968

STANDING:
 1968 Modern structure

ADDRESS:  101 S 11th Street, Duncan, Oklahoma

 

Duncan, Oklahoma
Photos: Robert Deering 4/21/2006


First Baptist Church of Duncan