Ottawa County Courthouse
Miami, Oklahoma
 
 
     
 
 
 Completed - 1953
Architect - Joseph Koberling
Photos: Robert Deering 4/22/2006
 
 
 
1916 Courthouse
Architect - C. E. Hair
 
 
 

COUNTY ORGANIZED: 1907

COUNTY NAMED FOR: 
The Ottawa Indians.

COUNTY SEAT NAMED FOR: The Miami Indians.

COURTHOUSES: 1914, 1953, and 2008

STANDING:
 The original red brick 1916 building with a half-circular projection on the south side remains standing inside the 1953 structure.  The exterior of concrete on the first floor is topped by three floors of white brick. 

UPDATE:  A new Modern courthouse was complete in 2008 and the 1916/1953 structure pictured here was demoloshed.  

ADDRESS:  102 E Central. Miami, Oklahoma