McIntosh County Courthouse
Eufaula, Oklahoma
 
 
     
 
 
 Completed - 1927
Architect - Layton, Hicks, & Forsyth
Photos: Robert Deering 4/24/2006
 
 
 
1927 Courthouse
Before Modifications
 
 
 

COUNTY ORGANIZED: 1907

COUNTY NAMED FOR: 
A well-known Creek family, a number of whose members were prominent tribal chiefs.

COUNTY SEAT NAMED FOR: An old Creek town on the bank of the Chattahoochee River in Alabama, called Yufala, meaning "they split up here and went to other places."

COURTHOUSES:

STANDING:
 1927 Courthouse with an unusual addition on the front of the building. 

ADDRESS:  110 N 1st Street, Eufaula, Oklahoma

 

Eufaula, Oklahoma
Photos: Robert Deering 4/24/2006


U. S. Post Office in Eufaula

First Baptist Church of Eufaula