Latimer County Courthouse
Wilberton, Oklahoma
 
 
     
 
 
 Completed - 1939
Architect - Forest Butler
Photos: Robert Deering 4/24/2006
 
 
 
1903 Courthouse
 
 
1939 Courthouse
 

COUNTY ORGANIZED: The county was created at statehood in 1907.

COUNTY NAMED FOR: 
James S. Latimer, a member of the Oklahoma Constitution Convention.

COUNTY SEAT NAMED FOR:  Elisha Wilbur, president of the Lehigh Valley Railroad.

COURTHOUSES: 1903 and 1939

STANDING:
 1938 structure built as a WPA porject. 

ADDRESS:  109 N Central, Wilburton, Oklahoma