Cotton County Courthouse
Walters, Oklahoma
 
 
     
 
 
 Completed - 1926
Architect - Tonini & Bramblet
Photos: Robert Deering 4/2/2005
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

COUNTY ORGANIZED: 1912 from a portion of Comanche County.

COUNTY NAMED FOR: 
The county's principal agicultrual product.

COUNTY SEAT NAMED FOR: Willaim R. Walter, a prominent local resident. Name of the town was changed from Walter to Walters in 1917.

COURTHOUSES:

STANDING:
 1926 Courthouse

ADDRESS:  301 N Broadway, Walters, Oklahoma