Comanche County Courthouse
Lawton, Oklahoma
 
 
     
 
 
 Completed - 1974
Architect - Bignell & Fischer
Photos: Robert Deering 4/21/2006
 
 
 
1902 Courthouse
 
 
1939 Courthouse
 
 
 
 

COUNTY ORGANIZED: 1907 from a portion of Comanche County, Oklahoma Territory.

COUNTY NAMED FOR: 
The Comanche Indians.

COUNTY SEAT NAMED FOR: Major General Henry W. Lawton, killed during the Philippine insurrection.

COURTHOUSES: 1902, 1939, and 1974

STANDING:
 1974 Modern structure.

ADDRESS:  315 SW 5th Street, Lawton, Oklahoma

 

Lawton, Oklahoma
Photos: Robert Deering 4/21/2006


Lawton City Hall

First Baptist Church of Lawton