Woods County Courthouse
Alva, Oklahoma
 
 
     
 
 
 Completed - 1956
Architect - Joe M. Mason & Edgar B. Wilson
Photos: Robert Deering 4/21/2006
 
 
 
1904 Courthouse
 
 
 

COUNTY ORGANIZED: 1907 from Woods County, Oklahoma Territory.

COUNTY NAMED FOR: 
Sam N. Woods, political figure from Stevens County, Kansas.

COUNTY SEAT NAMED FOR: Alva Adams, railroad attorney and later governor and United States Senator for Colorado.

COURTHOUSES: 1904 and 1956

STANDING:
 One - 1956 Modern structure aith additions and aleterations.

ADDRESS:  407 Government Street, Alva, Oklahoma

   
 
     
 

 

Alva, Oklahoma
Photos: Robert Deering 4/21/2006


Fisrt Baptist Church of Alva