Pulaski County Courthouse
Little Rock, Arkansas
 Completed - 1912
Architect - George Mann
Photo: Robert Deering 8/17/2014
1897 Courthouse


Count Casimir Pulaski, a Polish volunteer who saved George Washington's life during the American Revolutionary War.

COUNTY SEAT NAMED FOR: Little Rock was named for a stone outcropping on the bank of the Arkansas River used by early travelers as a landmark.

 1897 Courthouse made of stone, and 1912 Courthouse made of stone and concrete.  Both buildings are joined together in the back. 

401 W Markham St, Little Rock, AR 72201


Pulaski County Courthouse
Little Rock, Arkansas

 Completed - 1897
Architect - Maximilian A. Orlopp
Photos: Robert Deering 6/17/2014



Little Rock, Arkansas
Photos: Robert Deering 6/17/2014

Old State House Museum

Arkansas State Capitol

Municipal Auditorium

Old Street Car

U. S. Bankruptcy Courthouse