was a German aircraft manufacturer.
It was formed in April 1912 as a
British-German joint venture under
Bristol works Flugzeuggesellschaft
in Halberstadt. Initially the plant
produced Bristol Boxkites and
Bristol Prier monoplanes, but
expanded into their own
developments. In September 1913 the
company was renamed Halberstädter
Flugzeugwerke GmbH. The designers
were Burkhardt and Voigt, and the
technical director and chief
engineer was Ing. Karl Tisza.